- 4 Bedrooms and 3 Full Bathrooms
- 2, 361 SF Per Assessor
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Formal Dining and Living Room
- Family Room with Gas Fireplace
- 55-inch Samsung 1080p 240Hz Smart TV (2014 Model). Includes Wireless Soundbar and Subwoofer Installed by Magnolia
- Bamboo Floors in Family, Dining and Living Room
- Kitchen Opens Up to a Eat-in Area and Side Patio with access to Gas Shut-off Valve for a Outdoor Grill
- Family Room Facing Private Backyard
- Upstairs Laundry Room with Utility Sink
- Upstairs Retreat
- Attached Suspended Storage above Garage
- Air Conditioning (Permitted)
- HOA Dues $145/month
Welcome to Alameda's Bayport neighborhood! The homes in Bayport feature diverse architecture, tree-lined streets will lush landscaping, and broad sidewalks creating a comfortable and inviting enviorment. This home is a part of the Harbor Collection which reflects the traditional feel of Alameda's established neighborhoods.
The luxurious plan 5 was built in 2006, has 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, family room, formal dining room, formal living room, separate dining room and retreat is impeccable. You are welcome by an open tile entry, bamboo floors, soothing neutral walls, dual pane windows, the warm tones of the wood cabinetry, glass and stone backsplash in the kitchen and quartz countertops throughout the home. It has air conditioning, recessed lighting throughout, a gas fireplace, the family room includes a 55-inch Samsung 1080p high definition smart television and the garage has suspended storage above. Bonus Space: the upstairs bedrooms open to a central retreat area for all to enjoy. The large limestones color tiles complete the French Country look into the spacious backyard.
Unique to the development is the two-car garage located behind the homes. This allows cars to be hidden which creates a street friendly environment. The home is located at the end of the cul-de-sac in a convenient central location close to the water, walking promenades, near Alameda Landing (includes Safeway & Target), many retailers, dining, easy freeway and ferry access.
- See more at: http://www.2468hailestreet.com/#sthash.rc6KFEoh.dpuf